The images you see all represent firsts, ie. first priniting press, first man in space, etc.
The notebook spaces do not fit the names, but the locations specific to those activities do.
The notebook spaces are filled as follows:
1. First solo transatlantic flight by Charles Lindbergh (mid-right picture) ended at Paris, France
2. First architectural arches (Brandenburg Gate event picture) are often associated with Babylon in modern day Iraq perhaps ------,IR--
3. First cave paintings - LaScaux, France
4. (unknown) Should be associated with planets or solar system (Brandenburg Gate event picture) and fit the form ------,-------TA- (could be Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan or Uzbekistan)
5. first flight - Wright brothers - Kitty Hawk, NoRth CarOlina
6. First constitution or democracy was established when King John was forced to sign the Magna Carta (bottom-mid picture) at RUnneymede, ENglanD
7. first printing press - Johannes Gutenberg - Mainz, GErmAny
8. first man in space - Yuri Gagarin - BaikonUr, Russia (Note: this should be an 'R')
9. first ? - Albert Einstein - Bern, SwiTzerland
10. first affordable car - Model T - Detroit, MicHigan
Note that 8 of the entries come from in-game picture while the last 2 come from the live event pictures from Berlin.
If you fill in the blanks, you get FIRST AROUND EARTH. The answer is MAGELLAN.
Next book: Composers